[PLUG] Yes a basic wine question

Percival, Ray Ray.Percival at summit.fiserv.com
Fri Oct 25 16:33:11 UTC 2002

Oh well the only reason I can think of to use wine is for games just because if you can run *nix at work why would you want winders. But then again you might find that you have a hard time getting something like MapInfo running without a winders partition. In which case you have just defeated the whole purpose in a business setting.

And just because some of us play games don't assume that we don't work. Its just that for real work winders offers no tools I or anyone I know needs or wants. Therefore in my mind the only reason to run a winders emulator would be the occasional game.