[PLUG] unsolicited election email

Percival, Ray Ray.Percival at summit.fiserv.com
Fri Oct 25 20:54:41 UTC 2002

You are most likely right on the bots.

OTOH as far as voting against her goes you must keep in mind that this would very much be a vote against her and not for the other person and that this is , for me, a litmus test issue. In other words I will vote against spam *every* time because to me with this development that just became the single biggest issue in the race. You may disagree with me but I most likely think many things that you use as a political litmus test are "foolish".