[PLUG] Resize your X display on the fly...

Felix Lee flee at aracnet.com
Fri Oct 25 23:42:58 UTC 2002

Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net>:
> OK, that's something I've never understood.  Why would you have to change
> screen resolutions to see how a browser would render a page when resized?

because it's not just about the way a page is rendered, it's
about the viewer experience, and the closer you get to
duplicating the viewer experience, the easier it is to spot
problems.  watching a movie on a 15" tv is not the same as
watching it in an imax theater.  different details become
important.