[PLUG] CISCO Router Frontend

Percival, Ray Ray.Percival at summit.fiserv.com
Wed Oct 30 20:09:29 UTC 2002

You might want to take a look at the configmaker. You have to have a CCO account to get it. But it is *very* limited. In general there are no good or evern very usable frontends. Basically you need to learn IOS to do anything and just like a CLI on Linux once you learn it it is a lot easier and faster than any GUI could be. It would be best to take this offline but what kind of problems are you having? Maybe I can help you with a better way to do it.

Ray