[PLUG] Linux and BackupExec (running on Windows server) Re: Samba + Windows question: can act as admin locally, but not when logged into the domain

Michael J. Luevane mikel at quantecllc.com
Wed Oct 30 23:23:37 UTC 2002

Ya, I know :)  The S96agent.be is there, I started it manually, it shows in
the ps -A listing, but the Windoze box doesn't see it. Of course, this
windows box has the problem as stated in the original subject line here.

| Michael Luevane      +                                    |
| System Administrator +       mikel @ quantec llc . com    |
| Quantec, LLC         +       www.quantecllc.com           |
| 503-228-2992         +                                    |