[PLUG] Anyone want a copy of the new Microsoft virus?

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Thu Oct 31 04:04:10 UTC 2002

I've been getting what I assume to be legitimate notices from automated
software that my message could not be delivered because it contained an
infected attachment.

Needless to say, I'm not sending infected attachments and the notices are
coming from domains that I've never sent mail to.  I'd suspect the notice
itself is a virus/hoax except there is no "click here" for more info.

Guessing that folks that have my addy in their address books are infected
and I'm afraid I will start showing up on RBLs.

I guess it's time to change my addy and never correspond with MS users...

--
Kyle Accardi