[PLUG] Cisco Router Frontend

todd.sarratt todd.sarratt at attbi.com
Thu Oct 31 05:02:06 UTC 2002

You can set up http server on the router.  It's no more complicated than

# conf t
router(config)# http server

Or something like that..  You can then load up a browser and
http://<loopback0> (or really any address on the router) and voila!  There's
tremendous security flaws involved in leaving it on so don't

I would make a snide comment about a Linux user not wanting to type, but
I've reached my asinine quotient today.  Come back tomorrow.

Todd Sarratt
CCNA CSCO10362093 (with experience, too, dammit!) and looking for work...