[PLUG] Quick Printing Question

Ralph Zeller rzeller at efn.org
Thu Oct 31 07:13:20 UTC 2002

Brian,

There are many ways to fix printing problems, this isn't necessarily the
best, it's just what I would do.  I'm a newbee too and I don't use Mandrake.

First, you should use a name for the printer that doesn't have any spaces or
special puctuation, something like "lj2p" will work.  Next, add a command
like this one to your /home/brian/.bashrc file:
export PRINTER=lj2p

Ralph