[PLUG] Training Cooperative Redux

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Sun Sep 1 15:29:35 UTC 2002

Well, I have not been able to procure a space.  However, I think things
are headed off on a different course for me.

As of tommorrow, it will have been a year since my last regular paying
job.  A year is enough.

So, I have decided to pursue other things.  Perhaps, I might get lucky
and get a programming gig every once in awhile, but I need to pay bills
and maybe even start saving again.

I will be happy to help where I can to get the training co-op off the
ground, but at this time it is not something I can afford to put my
energy into.  Believe me, this is very sad for me.  I will miss
programming.  But nonetheless, I wish all of you the best of luck in
getting the co-op together.