[PLUG] New Linux Install

Robbert van Andel robbert at vafam.com
Sun Sep 1 20:20:37 UTC 2002

I get no message after running the commands (nothing indicating there's
an error).  I'm installing RedHat 7.3 using an onboard Intel
EtherExpress Pro 100b.

Ifconfig shows the same data as before adding the IP, subnet and
broadcast that I specified.  Still not able to ping anything.

I'm thinking it's a compatibility issue with my NIC and will look into
getting another one.  Thanks for all the help.

Robbert