[PLUG] USB

Rogan Creswick creswick at cs.orst.edu
Mon Sep 2 03:46:26 UTC 2002

IIRC, if you compile something into the kernel, it won't appear on lsmod,
you just use it.

If you need to pass params to something that is compiled into the kernel you
can do so with any other kernel params.

poking arround in /proc may shed some light on the issue, or there is a
howto here: http://www.linux-usb.org/USB-guide/book1.html

-Rogan