[PLUG] Quirky Mouse

Rogan Creswick creswick at cs.orst.edu
Thu Sep 5 08:51:33 UTC 2002

> Mine is similar. The differences are that I have "true" for
> "Emulate3Buttons", and I don't have a "Resolution" entry. My mouse is a
> Micro Innovations optical wheel mouse that has a combination
> wheel/middle button. I'll try changing my "Emulate3Buttons" to "true"

Emulate3Buttons allows you to simulate a middle button click by
simeotaneously clicking the left and right mouse buttons (if set to true).

Just so you know what it does, IMHO, it is an anachronism of an option, but
if you don't like clicking with the wheel button this is an alternative I
suppose.

-Rogan