[PLUG] Evolution urls> Galeon

Dylan Reinhardt plug at dylanreinhardt.com
Thu Sep 5 20:30:03 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 08:46, Dirk Ouellette wrote:
> How do I get Evolution to call up Galeon from urls sent in emails?
> Dirk

I had a similar problem a couple months ago, getting Evolution to
connect to Opera.  Gnome has an applet that sets this up, but since I
wasn't running Gnome, it wasn't obvious to me how to move forward since
I couldn't find the relevant configuration file.

After some help from the list, I stumbled across an applet that
configures default browser for Evolution and (I think) other
Gnome-related apps:

/usr/bin/default-applications-properties

Hope that helps!

Dylan