[PLUG] Open Office Question

Robbert van Andel robbert at vafam.com
Tue Sep 10 04:17:55 UTC 2002

This I have been doing, but I like to make things as simple as possible,
the fewer the steps the better.  I've seen some documents stating this
is a known problem, but have not seen any solutions. Perhaps with the
next release this might be fixed (assuming the developers feel this is a
bug that needs immediate attention).

Robbert