[PLUG] kernel build errors during install

Jason Dagit dagit at engr.orst.edu
Tue Sep 10 17:21:20 UTC 2002

Backup your .config.  make mrproper.  Copy your .config back.  make
menuconfig. save exit, then build as usual.  If you still have
problems then something else is wrong.  But you said it worked on the
other computer.

Of course this assumes that you used the same config, even if you
didn't it can make it easier to trouble shoot.

HTH,
Jason