[PLUG] Tidying up

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Tue Sep 10 19:10:57 UTC 2002

The quick solution is if you're still in the same terminal you
backgrounded "pine" in simply type: fg<RETURN>

If you're running through an xterm and have forgotten which session you
backgrounded "pine" in you can do the following:

1) Run "ps" and under the TTY column note what "pts" "pine" is
associated with.

2) For each xterm you have open, type "tty" at the shell prompt which
displays the "pts" device your xterm is associated with. Once you get
the same "pts" device that pine is associated with you can then type:
"fg<RETURN>" to bring "pine" to the foreground.

Tony