[PLUG] Serial Port file transfers

Rogan Creswick creswick at cs.orst.edu
Tue Sep 10 22:33:33 UTC 2002

Thanks for the help, unfortunately kermit is not on the little guy yet :( so
we are some what limited to what is there. Oddly, hyperterminal does not
need any programs to be explicitly run by the user to accept a file.

I was trying to replicate the error we had with Zmodem to send to the list,
and the file xfer actually worked :)

I was able to run "rz" on the littly guy (one of the few programs available
on it) and then minicom succeded with Zmodem. It sounds likely that tooling
arround with Zmodem settings will aleviate this aswell, and if not we hope
to be able to get pcmcia on the 'lil guy up and running soon, with a nic.

Thanks,
Rogan   aka: "The guy with the null modem cable"