[PLUG] Isn't this a lot of ports to have open?

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Wed Sep 11 14:33:27 UTC 2002

No, it's the weirdest- No Windows on the PC at all. Nothing
to run an exe in sight.

I've done a bit more research, and downloaded a tool to find
the RSTb worm. I don't get a hit on the rstb_detector,
claiing it doesn't have that one.

I NEVER read e-mail or d/l files from that PC, it's a server,
not a workstation.

I'm wondering if it's related to the front page stuff I've
got running on it. Maybe that cr__ has the ability to get
infected on it's own...

Mike