[PLUG] Mozilla: POP poll broken; setting mail compose font

Don Buchholz don at truedisk.com
Thu Sep 12 18:30:54 UTC 2002

I recently made Mozilla (1.0.0) my default MUA at work, and now
am experiencing a couple of glitches:

1) After configuring multiple mail accounts, automatic polling of my
   POP account for new messages ceases to work.  It's happened on a
   couple of different setups.

   A possible clue is that this seems to coincide with the creation
   of an IMAP account.  (I haven't tested this rigorously -- just
   wondering if others have had this problem.)

   Under the "Server Settings", I've set "Check for new messages every
   '11' minutes", and this value is set in the prefs.js
        user_pref("mail.server.server1.check_time", 11);

2) When I compose mail, the compose window always defaults to a
   messing with my formatting.  Any tips?

Thanks,
- Don