[PLUG] DSL modem

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Mon Sep 16 06:16:35 UTC 2002

Welcome to the club.

I've had the same prolems. It's my second modem, too. This one goes down
irregularly. Sometimes I get a day or so, sometimes a month or so. I'm VERY close
to the CO. I believe it's line irregularities, since the stupid "modem" doesn't
realize there is a problem, ever, as indiacted by all three lights staying on.

Please post a different resoltion than this, if you get one.

Mike