[PLUG] domainbank.net problems

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Mon Sep 16 16:46:56 UTC 2002

I'm having some serious problems with the administration of a domainbank account.

Over a month ago I submitted their form to get my DNS updated for an upcoming IP
address change, not only did they not update the DNS, they didn't notify anyone.
We've spent a week sorting out whether they would even change the DNS without e-
mail from the administrator. My customer changed e-mail addresses (Teleport) and
cannot send mail from it. Then, they called, and got verbal instructions from the
customer followed up by e-mail from him. (As a note, I'm listed as two of the
three contacts in the DNS and that's not good enough to change it for them)

Has anyone else had trhis kind of trouble with domainbank? I'm of a mind to
change all of the adresses I have with them.

Mike De La Mater
Computer Consulting
Twenty five years experience
Networks, PCs and office technologies