[PLUG] apt-get dist-upgrade

Jason Dagit dagit at engr.orst.edu
Mon Sep 16 19:37:26 UTC 2002

I thought that ap-get install ".*" would install all of them, but it had
package conflicts and died on me.  There must be a way to fine tune this.

Programs you might want to look at are tasksel or aptitude.  Tasksel lets
you pick packages in a highlevel way.  Aptitude allows you finer control.

Jason