[PLUG] Need new laptop recommendation

Kris krisa at subtend.net
Thu Sep 19 07:57:45 UTC 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 01:41:05PM -0700, Colin Dabritz wrote:
> My new Thinkpad T20 works well, and IBM isnt linux phobic (no: "Oh you use
> linux?  We dont support that *click*).  I found out a lot of geeks on the
> PTP list use the T series also (I believe we have T20-T23 represented).

I'm going to have to "me too" for the the Thinkpad T series.  I had
Linux running beautifully on a T20 and T21.  Very nice intel based
laptops.

I've gone to the grey side (not the dark side).  I sold both my T's to
get a G4 TiBook.  OS-X and Debian dual-boot is in its future once it
arrives.

--
I'm just a packet pusher.