Of course, silly. (Re: [PLUG] c++ stl docs in Debian?)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Sep 19 23:53:10 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Jason" == Jason Dagit <dagit at engr.orst.edu> writes:

Jason> Karl, is there a better way to view info files?  I've never
Jason> really liked the info program.  Is there a way I could view the
Jason> files from Emacs, convert them to another format, or do
Jason> something else with them?

The "normal" way to view info files is from within Emacs: C-h i

Another way to view them is at:

  <http://www.gnu.org/manual/>

or more specifically:

  <http://www.gnu.org/manual/glibc-2.2.5/libc.html>

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more