Of course, silly. (Re: [PLUG] c++ stl docs in Debian?)

Steve Beattie steve at wirex.net
Fri Sep 20 01:51:13 UTC 2002

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 04:45:03PM -0700, Jason Dagit wrote:
> Karl, is there a better way to view info files?  I've never really liked
> the info program.  Is there a way I could view the files from Emacs,
> convert them to another format, or do something else with them?

In addition to the other tools people have mentioned (emacs,
gnome-help-browser, galeon), pinfo is another info viewer that uses lynx
style key-bindings.

--
Steve Beattie                               Don't trust programmers?
<steve at wirex.net>                         Complete StackGuard distro at