[PLUG] Names Dropped from the Consultants' List

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Sep 20 19:02:50 UTC 2002

While trying to resolve some layout problems with the website
(which looks like is caused by some clever programming -- ugh,
clever programming will be the downfall of all software), I
tested some links to consultants who support Linux & found the
following lead to dead websites:

Cowboyz.com -- www.cowboyz.com

JHCC -- www.jhenshaw.com

(All of the other consultant links prove to lead to working
websites.)

Does anyone know if these companies have moved their websites or
are they victims of the High Tech slump & busy at, er, alternate
projects to pay the rent?

Please cc any responses to my email address -- I'm still not
getting any traffic. (And Paul Heinlein is probably waiting for
me to start reciting parts of the Black Knight episode.)
And posting this *does* feel like talking to a wall.

Geoff