[PLUG] WINE Question

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Sep 20 19:25:59 UTC 2002

Russell> I don't think so.  I just recently ran my first ever Wine
Russell> application, a MS Fortran application written at BPA.

David> MS Fortran!!  This was Micro Soft's somewhat successful attempt
David> to kill a great language.  MS Fortran is the buggiest compiler
David> I've ever used.  I guess Micro Soft has never had much use for
David> mathematics or science.

Heh, yeah.  Not my choice.  We were hoping to pry some money out of
them for me to rewrite it as a distributed version in C, but it didn't
happen.  Would still be cool though.

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more