[PLUG] Compaq Pressario 900 Laptop with Linux?

Alex Daniloff alex at daniloff.com
Sat Sep 21 22:33:46 UTC 2002

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with
a such piece of crap like Compaq!
What would you suggest me to do with my existing one?
Unfortunately, it's too late to bring it back to the store.
I might can use it as a paper weight or as a crack storage?
You are welcome to share your ideas on this POS.

Alex