[PLUG] List Problems

Richard Seymour rseymour at spamcop.net
Mon Sep 23 17:45:44 UTC 2002

I haven't been receiving PLUG posts for the last day and a half. I have
reached the archives and confirmed that messages have been posted.

I attempted to use the mailman interface to get my password mailed back
to me. First thing I noticed was that the link at the bottom of the
emails points to:

It should point to:

I think the omitted last character is a mailman bug. Can anyone confirm
this?

Also, when I did go to the page and tried to get my password emailed to
me, I received a confirmation that the password had been emailed, but I
never actually received the password. So now, I have no way to even see
if my "No Mail" option has been turned on (perhaps because of a message
bounce or something).

When this message gets posted, I'll check to see if I can post or not.

--
Oh, she bit her dog, eh?