[PLUG] Kernel panic followed after crash of Kmail

Terry Griffin griffint at aracnet.com
Mon Sep 23 19:44:09 UTC 2002

I think that memory test is sufficient.

If you've not done so already, you should power down the box, open it
up, and check that all of your hard drive cables are firmly connected.

If you get the box up and running again, keep any eye on the log file
(tail -f /var/log/messages). Also, if you observe any strange behavior
then run the dmesg utility and make note of any unusual messages.

Terry

Terry Griffin <griffint at pobox.com>
http://www.blindchicken.com/~terryg/