[PLUG] List Problems

Richard Seymour rseymour at spamcop.net
Tue Sep 24 15:13:32 UTC 2002

Richard Langis wrote:
> It seems to be working...  Since you're using spamcop, have you checked
> to see if perhaps the plug mail is getting circular-filed?

Nothing is being reported at spamcop. I actually had tried to check that
before I sent the message, and was unable to view any results. I now
seem to be able to see other spams being reported, but nothing from PLUG
(aside from one posted by Zot that was from before these problems started).

Are there other spamcop users that are getting mail? Also, raise your
hands if you aren't getting these messages. :-)

> Richard Seymour wrote:
>> Also, when I did go to the page and tried to get my password emailed
>> to me, I received a confirmation that the password had been emailed,
>> but I never actually received the password. So now, I have no way to
>> even see if my "No Mail" option has been turned on (perhaps because of
>> a message bounce or something).

I am able to get to my  configuration page for mailman (but without my
password I can't do anything.

I can see that my "Disable mail delivery" is turned off, so that's not
the problem either. I wanted to turn in on and then back off to see if
that would have any impact.

I have attempted to retrieve my password (again) to no avail.

>> When this message gets posted, I'll check to see if I can post or not.

I can post (obviously).

--
It's a horse of a different color!