[PLUG] Perl help: need help with interview skills

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Tue Sep 24 16:20:31 UTC 2002

I know this is a weird request, but I finally have a job interview after
months of a dry spell.  I am feeling very much out of practice, so I was
wondering if there were any Perl programmers out there who might want to
practice their interviewing skills.  I am expecting the interview to be
deeply technical with a white board and all.

I would really appreciate the assistance, and to increase incentive I
would gladly offer a beer to anyway who can see their way clear to
helping out ;)