[PLUG] MacOS X as a NFS server?

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Wed Sep 25 05:53:48 UTC 2002

I don't know if all BSD systems are equal or not but I been using NFS
between  OpenBSD and Linux without any problems for several weeks now.
I have "mountd", "rpc.lockd", and several "nfsd" processes running. It
works great and I've been reading/writing 100s of megs worth of data
without any problems or errors.

Tony