[PLUG] Mail merge: finally working!

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 25 22:03:57 UTC 2002

  I _finally_ found an algorithm that permitted me to get data into a format
that OO would recognize properly for a mail merge operation (90 letters). I
sent this to the OO mail list and provide a copy for those of you who may
want to avoid the day-and-a-half it took me to work this out.

  "Office productivity" software? Ha! I still want to get a copy of WP
running again.

Rich