[PLUG] virtual hosting with postfix

Josh Orchard josh at emediatedesigns.com
Wed Sep 25 22:34:58 UTC 2002

> On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Josh Orchard wrote:
>
>> Correct.  I understand that, but if I need two users to pop off
>> email then I need to have two mail accounts correct?  I'm hoping I can
>> have one unix account and two mail accounts.  Possible?
>
> Sorry, I'm dense today. I guess I don't understand what it is you're
> trying to do (we're doing orientation for new CSE students this week,
> and my brain's a bit fried).
>
> --Paul Heinlein <heinlein at attbi.com>

its ok. Thanks for the help.

What I would like to achieve is to have one unix account for a domain but
many email addresses.  I would then give the one unix account the ability
to forward email to other mail accounts either on the system or external.
It looks like a procmail recipe would be best as the one unix account guy
could maintain the list.

Does that make more sense?

Josh