[PLUG] Speaking of good service.

Kenneth G. Stephens kens at cad2cam.com
Thu Sep 26 03:44:23 UTC 2002

My web server at www.cadtocam.com died two weeks ago on a Tuesday.  I futzed
with it all night.  Said to heck with this and took it to my favorite PC
Mechanic, UPTECH Computers in Tigard.  I dropped it off on Wednesday at noon.
Checked in with them that evening.  They said its the motherboard and that
they were going to replace it.  I did not wait for them that night and said I
would be back Saturday.  Well Thursday afternoon I get a call from them.
They said that it was the processor and that they could only put a P166 on my
old motherboard.  Fine, I say.  It's just a web server for a low volume
website.

Saturday I picked up the box.  It was fixed.  I call that good service.  Did
not cost me that much either.

Thanks, UPTECH Computer
11654 SW Pacific HWY
Tigard, OR 97223