[PLUG] Speaking of good service.

charlieS cschluti at pdx.edu
Thu Sep 26 04:43:54 UTC 2002

Ok, I'm gonna get flamed for this, but oh well.
It seems to me that if you are interested in computers enough to run
a web server, then you should know (or learn) how to diagnose a bad
motherboard or CPU yourself!

And, for what it's worth, that wasn't good service. They took too
long, and didn't run the proper tests to determine what was actually
at fault. I have a small consulting/repair business on the side, and
we never operate like that. I can only imagine how much they charged
you for that. We would have charged $50 (including parts). Anyhoo,
that's not the point.
It's none of my business anyways.
I'm going back to my cave.