[PLUG] Fwd: OpenOffice default paper size

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Thu Sep 26 22:55:03 UTC 2002

In case anyone else might be interested, this little tidbit came through
on the Seattle Linux List. This is a tweak that allows the default page
size within OpenOffice to be changed so a new document would to say
"U.S. Letter" rather than A4.

My system was set to A4 by default and so I always had to change the
page size manually to U.S. Letter when I created a new document. I had
looked at some of the OO FAQ documents but never found this
information. Maybe it's there and I just didn't use the right search
string that would cause a match to be found.

Enjoy,

Tony