[PLUG] Fwd: OpenOffice default paper size

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Fri Sep 27 01:09:55 UTC 2002

The thing I like about fixing it this way is that all users on the
system get whatever page size is specified. I thought about using a
template myself but that just fixes the problem for my user. I guess to
make it global I would somehow need to make the template global on the
system. That may be possible but so far my usage of OO hasn't been that
sophisticated at this point.

Tony