[PLUG] Mandrake 9.0

Vincent Damewood vincentdamewood at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 20:06:30 UTC 2002

Greetings,

 I recently downloaded Mandrake 9.0 too. On my system
it (disc 1) mounts and reads fine. I haven't checked
it to boot yet, My other box is currently down and
this one is a web-server, so, I can't take it down.

Here's the MD5SUM for the disc:
f7a093af34b8cbe1abc165213fea9deb

If yours is the same, you may have a bad disc, try
burning again. Also, did you set your BIOS to boot
from the CD?

May the Source be with you,
Vincent Damewood