[PLUG] OGI not on Max Line

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Sat Sep 28 22:21:42 UTC 2002

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 11:30:48AM -0700, Rich Shepard typed:
> > For those of us without bikes, what's the recommended way to
> > get to OGI after getting off of MAX?
>
>   Would you consider buying a short kilt, wearing it and holding out your
> thumb?

I'd consider it.  But such action would impede my progress in getting
to OGI while expediting my progress in becoming a ward of the state.

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

   The fortune cookie says:
Grandpa Charnock's Law:
	You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

	[I thought it was when your kids learned to drive.  Ed.]