[PLUG] OGI not on Max Line

Preston Crawford prestonc at crawfordsolutions.com
Sun Sep 29 03:24:02 UTC 2002

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Jeme A Brelin wrote:

> By the way, can someone give directions from the MAX stop to OGI for us
> cyclists and long walkers?

If you get off at the Quatama and 205th stop and cross the street (205th)
you'll be on the right side of the road to cycle or walk to the business
complex where OGI is located. I'm bad with directions (N,S,E,W), but I
*think* that's North (left) and go up 205th. If you hit Cornell Road
you've gone too far. You're supposed to turn right before then into the
business park. Hopefully someone else can fill in the rest. If not I plan
on looking on OGI's website for the rest.

Preston