[PLUG] OGI not on Max Line

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sun Sep 29 03:46:09 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Preston" == Preston Crawford <prestonc at crawfordsolutions.com> writes:

Preston> If you get off at the Quatama and 205th stop and cross the
Preston> street (205th) you'll be on the right side of the road to
Preston> cycle or walk to the business complex where OGI is
Preston> located. I'm bad with directions (N,S,E,W), but I *think*
Preston> that's North (left) and go up 205th. If you hit Cornell Road
Preston> you've gone too far. [...]

I think the east-west street you are looking for is NW Von Neumann
Drive.  Mapquest is your friend.  I did this walk the weekend that
Westside Max opened.  If I recall correctly, it is about a 15 minute
walk.  At that time (hopefully it has improved) there was a dearth of
sidewalks near the Quatama station.  There is another Max stop near
185th, but I think it is a longer walk to OGI.

_My_ question is whether the talk is going to include anything I
wouldn't know already if I read the LKML.

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more