[PLUG] Gnapster Problems

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Sep 30 08:39:46 UTC 2002

todd.sarratt wrote:

>Funny you should mention.  I tried firing up WinMX last night for the first
>time in a while and I couldn't connect.  This time my firewall wasn't
>filtering any of my ports, either...

I didn't have any problem connecting with LimeWire earlier today.

However, www.linux-mandrake.com appears to be out to lunch.

Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online
http://www.dimstar.net

Random thought #8 (Collect all 17)
"Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong." - Peter T. McIntyre