[PLUG] VMWare

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Sep 30 10:33:21 UTC 2002

Jim Webb wrote:

>I realized this about 10 minutes ago.  After I install everything, then I
>need to install vmware tools which will take care of my virtual video card
>and xserver, I believe.  They say not to start xserver until after I install
>these tools which are specific to RH 7.3.
>
>This virtual world is strange to me.  I live and work in a very physical
>world.

Just remember that as far as the guest OS is concerned, it's an entirely
different PC with it's own hardware.

Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online
http://www.dimstar.net

Random thought #8 (Collect all 17)
"Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong." - Peter T. McIntyre