[PLUG] spamassassin tweaks

gilmanhunt at attbi.com gilmanhunt at attbi.com
Mon Sep 30 21:47:31 UTC 2002

I use spamassassin- I'm calling it from the global procmailrc in /
etc/  ... it works pretty good.
What I'd do in your situation is to use procmail to check the
body for those words (cusswords like microsoft, verisign?) and
round file them  without sending them through spamassassin.
Usually I use procmail to check headings but you'd want the
body checks I think.

-Russ