[PLUG] spamassassin tweaks

Kris krisa at subtend.net
Mon Sep 30 21:52:38 UTC 2002

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 09:47:31PM +0000, gilmanhunt at attbi.com wrote:
> I use spamassassin- I'm calling it from the global procmailrc in /
> etc/  ... it works pretty good.
> What I'd do in your situation is to use procmail to check the
> body for those words (cusswords like microsoft, verisign?) and
> round file them  without sending them through spamassassin.
> Usually I use procmail to check headings but you'd want the
> body checks I think.

Hmm.. I just remembered that the QMAILQUEUE is overridden to call
qmail-scanner which runs an f-prot and spamassassin check on incoming
email.  Any idea how I can squeeze procmail in the middle?  Most of the
email is not local (processed before sending to <shudder> lotus notes
server).

--
I'm just a packet pusher.