[PLUG] MWVLUG April Second Meeting Announcement

Cooper Stevenson cooper at cooper.stevenson.name
Tue Apr 1 07:24:01 UTC 2003

               M   M    W     W    V     V    L       U   U     GGG
               MM MM    W     W    V     V    L       U   U    G
               M M M    W  W  W     V   V     L       U   U    G  GG
               M   M     W W W       V V      L       U   U    G   G
               M   M      W W         V       LLLL     UUU      GGG

                A P R I L  M E E T I N G  A N N O U N C E M E N T

                               http://www.mwvlug.org

AGENDA:     7:00 - 6:40 p.m. New User's Q&A, General Discussion
            7:45 - 8:00 p.m. "In The News"
            8:00 - 9:00 p.m. PRESENTATION

WHEN: This evening (April 1st) at 7:00 p.m.

WHERE: Oregon State University Campus, Owen Hall Room 101. Updated
driving directions here:

       http://www.mwvlug.org/map/directions.shtml

SPECIAL GUEST: Ken Barber
               Network Administrator
               Eugene, OR

PRESENTATION: "Oregon's Open Source Consideration Bill"

Ken Barber is a network administrator from Eugene and a strong supporter
of Open Source. He is the co-author of Oregon's Open Source
Consideration Bill (HB 2892) that calls for consideration of Open Source
whenever State agencies consider procuring new software.

Get the latest on HB 2892; how it rose from concept to Committee
hearing, and where it's headed next.

See you there!

Cooper Stevenson
MWVLUG Coordinator