[PLUG] HB2892 Testimony Information

Cooper Stevenson cooper at cooper.stevenson.name
Wed Apr 2 09:58:01 UTC 2003

Friends,

Oregon's Open Source Consideration Bill, HB2892, is scheduled for a
hearing before the General Government Committee Thursday, April 03 at
the Oregon State Capitol building in Salem.

If you wish to testify before the committee, please join us in
Conference Room H-382 at 8:00 for a briefing.

We will likely testify in panels of three. Each witness will have the
opportunity to give a three minute oral presentation augmented by
written testimony. Please be sure to make 25 copies of any materials you
wish submit as part of your testimony.

Please email your written testimony so that I may coordinate our
efforts.

You may find instructions on testifying before the committee here:

  http://www.leg.state.or.us/comm/commset.htm

Also, you can view the bill and it's related press releases here:

  http://www.mwvlug.org/legislation/index.html

You may also stay abreast of our progress here:

  http://www.mwvlug.org/legislation/journal/journal_1.html

I encourage each of you to be at the capitol building tomorrow if you
can. I will keep you posted.

Very Truly Yours,

Cooper Stevenson
MWVLUG Coordinator