[PLUG] Procmail, Sendmail, Spamassassin and forwarding

Sean Whitney sean at fork.com
Wed Apr 2 11:09:02 UTC 2003

smoothly and SpamAssassin appears to be properly analyzing and tagging
> inbound messages. Our concern is that when we place a .forward file in the
> users’ home directory, messages are forwarded into the Exchange box without
> being processed by SpamAssassin.

hmm, I don't know the answer to the spam assassin question.  But have you
considered using the /etc/mail/aliases file instead of .forward files?
Especially if this is a DMZ box.  You probably don't want to have a lot of
user accounts on the box.

Sean

--
Obviously, a man's judgement cannot be better than the information on
which he has based it.  Give him the truth and he may still go wrong